Home health care is the service by which patients can receive quality medical treatment from skilled nurses, therapists, and home health aides under the supervision of their physician. Each patient will have an individualized plan of treatment to meet his/her specific medical need.
Because the treatment is at home, there is a feeling of relief for the patient as they are in a familiar environment surrounded by loving people and their most treasured possessions.
This type of treatment is more conducive for the patient’s recovery.
Established in 1997, Vision Home Health Care, Inc. is operated and managed by a Physician and his wife, a Registered Nurse. Together they have over 50 years of experience which contributes to the superb level of quality assurance.
Our Scope of Service
All care is provided without regard to national origin, race, age, ethnic group, sex, religion, or disability.
- Clients are accepted for treatment and services on the basis of a reasonable expectation that the client’s medical, nursing, and social needs can be met adequately by the agency in the patient’s place of residence.
- Clients of all ages who are covered under MEDICARE shall be accepted.
- Clients not covered by Medicare may be accepted as PRIVATE PAY clients when this agency can be reasonably sure of payment for services rendered.
Vision Home Health Patient Care Team Members Are:
- Qualified medical professionals with many years of home health care experience
- Compassionate towards their patients, patients’ families, and caregivers
- Committed to providing exemplary health care services in the privacy of your home environment
- Respectful of your right to privacy by strictly adhering to HIPAA Privacy act
- Multilingual to meet all of your communication needs
- Private Pay
24 hours a day
7 days a week
Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex
We also provided services in the following counties:
Benefits of using a home health care agency are:
- Free patient evaluation
- Quality health care in the privacy of your home
- Health Care provided under the direction of your physician
- Highly skilled licensed professionals and home health aides
- Patient morale is better at home, with shorter recovery time
- Cost-effective way to reduce community health care costs
- Nutritional counseling
- Pain management.
Who needs Home Health Care?
Physicians often order home health care services for:
- Patients who have been discharged from a hospital after a surgical procedure or other health-related problems.
- Patients who require additional instruction on how to care for themselves and promote the healing process.
- Patients who require physical therapy, occupational therapy, or the services of a medical social worker.
- Patients who need to remain independent and recover in greater comfort with the support of family and friends.
- Patients concerned with the increasing costs of in-patient care (hospital stays, in-patient rehabilitation, skilled nursing facilities).